Welcome to your free-loan library for career education!
Resources@MCCE is the largest library of its kind in Missouri, designed to supplement and enhance your career education curriculum. To borrow materials, you must join the library. There is no cost for membership in the library, but you must provide your mailing and email information and create a user ID and password for your account.
Our Policies and Procedures —
- Download materials are available for educators worldwide.
- Library materials are only available for use by Missouri educators.
- Your contact information will be used only to communicate with you regarding resources you borrow from us, updates to the library and annual announcements from the Missouri Center for Career Education. Resources@MCCE is a project funded by the College of Education at the University of Central Missouri. We are a not-for-profit business and will not sell, rent or otherwise make your personal information available to other organizations.
- Borrowers are responsible for return shipping of all materials using a traceable method, such as UPS or insured mail.
- Videos and DVDs are copyrighted. Please do not duplicate or broadcast them.
- Resources are due three weeks from their respective checkout or reservation dates.
- We ask that borrowers limit themselves to having at most three videos/DVDs reserved for the same time period. (More than three video or DVD reservations may be placed at the same time, provided that no more than three of them would have overlapping checkout terms.)
- Please note that you will need to ship materials back to us at least a few days in advance of your due date to be sure they arrive on time. We cannot honor other members' reservation requests in a timely fashion if materials do not arrive back at the library on time.
- Please note that unreturned or damaged materials may be billed to the borrower's school district.
Please indicate your educational setting.